Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Jakesterwars

Juls's hidden past

319 posts in this topic

I was digging around some old picture folders and I found the original before Checkz was added!

mGPZSLg.png

For Science.

God bless this man

Hey Juls!! Happy New Year from retirementland!! 

Hi! And wait when the hell did you retire Spir? Did Blizzcon put you on your ass? :P

I retired in late November. Blizzcon excellence was unrelated. 

Almost three weeks without a bump to this thread? For shame! 

Hey Juls!! Happy New Year from retirementland!! 

Hi! And wait when the hell did you retire Spir? Did Blizzcon put you on your ass? :P

I retired in late November. Blizzcon excellence was unrelated. 

Almost three weeks without a bump to this thread? For shame! 

Well welcome to retirement and another bump.. FOR SCIENCE!

REALLY DOOD!?!! x_x

Im gonna be buried in my grave one day and this post will still exist T_T

You're damn right. I'll hopefully have enough money to fund it all and require your electronic gravestone to forever portray this image.

Since Juls posted a recent topic, I have decided to update the image with her druid's name because no one knows Velxia. It is on the main post.

Is that why Juls play a druid ? She digs animals ?

Since Juls posted a recent topic, I have decided to update the image with her druid's name because no one knows Velxia. It is on the main post.

Is that why Juls play a druid ? She digs animals ?

Pretty much what I can conclude now. Since she used to be a warrior I could answer for her that she has the thrill of brutally raping anything that gets in her way. It's the way of the warrior.. it's a great life.

moments like these, i wish the thumb down button were still available on the forums

So you could brutally rape the button? Show some restraint, woman!