Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Sign in to follow this  
Skroesec

2 week in and we're 4/8 Heroic. Shit gets real, son!

zonozz25hmfunny1.png

Boy have we been busy! Let us get to it. So last week (the first week of heroic content), we killed two heroic boss... Morchok (obviously, see below) and Zon'ozz. He's pretty much one of the most ridiculous non-end of tier fights we've done in ages. Good god does Blizzard really try to stretch every raiding muscle. Anyway, US #16 kill of one ridiculous encounter.

yorsahj25hmfunny1.png This week, after about a night of work we ripped into Yor'shaj. Slightly less of a ridiculous encounter compared to Zon'ozz, he was punctuated by pretty much continuous 10 minutes of "we're all going to die" moments where we prayed the next set of oozes didn't put us over a barrel. I think I exhaled so hard when we killed it I dislocated a rib. Good luck to everyone who did Hagara before these two bosses. You're in for a treat and a lot of wiping. Our kill was US#21!

Lastly, Thursday this week we finally got around to killing Hargara... you know after a good 60 or so other guilds. Sorry, we were busy doing tougher content first. Ranked kills first, purps second! The hardest part about the fight was finding where to stand at the start of frost phase. That makes us US 4/8 Heroic in 25-man after 2 raid weeks with a good hour of Heroic Ultraxion attempts already invested. This has been the strongest start Tyranny has ever had. Keep on pushing team! hagara25hmfunny1.png

Sign in to follow this