Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Sign in to follow this  
Skroesec

Child Eating Debt Monster slain!

bethtilac25hmfunny1.png

The news had it wrong. We saved the world this week, not Congress. The spiderbitch Beth'tilac , which threatened to consume, your children like she does her own, has been slain, and what a way we did it! There was no Cut-Cap-and Balance. It was more "Soak-Smash-Smash-Heal-Bite Lip-Pray-Smash-Smash".

But seriously... I'm not just proud of the kill, I'm proud of HOW we killed it... 34 stacks! 34! Way to smash it out of the park Tyranny! Another US 25m Top 100 kill! So we're 3/7 and last night did some pretty rapid work on Alysrazor (58%) so we should be 4/7 in the next couple of raids. A video of both our first kill of this and second kill of Rhyolith will be up in the next day. All in all, things are going along pretty swimmingly here at Tyranny.

This was one of the toughest fights I've seen in a while. The healing required in phase 2 is immense. The damage threshold is very high. The funny thing is, while our damage and surviability went up by virtue of practice, it was the dozens of tiny tweaks and moving of jobs that finally got the kill. It is strategically simple, but one person here or there makes a world of difference. More than most fights in memory, this is a fight that is won in the margins. Expand the margins as much as possible, and victory is very straight forward. I'm very proud of everyone's work with this encounter. It was really something else.

We're also recruiting a few good men of the following classes. Please apply by clicking the Application tab at the top of the page.

- Resto Druid (Very Very Urgent)-

- Resto Shaman (Very Urgent)-

Sign in to follow this