Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Sign in to follow this  
Skroesec

So about last night....

maloriakhm25funny1.png

Maloriak 25-player Heroic died in about an hour. This happened. We're still pondering the philosophical implications of this. But the pot-o-gold was filled with many wondrous things.

So at the end of week 1, We're four for four on heroics (out of five total)!

But that was not the night's only events, for Nefarian was downed! No big deal you say? Well it was the first since the reform, first for a third the group and a new strat for two thirds, so fuck you I say! Don't worry, I'm going to hell for this one.

nefarian25take2funny1.png

ALSO something bears notice. At long last, this Sunday marked the retirement of Tyranny's longest serving member: Ebnuszen.

Eb has been a member of Tyranny, and its direct predecessors Ruin and Demolition, playing almost without pause since WoW was launched in 2004. He has killed nearly every single boss in that time, as both tank for the first 4 years and DPS for the last 2. The list of his accomplishments is the entire list of Tyranny's success. I'll never forget my first night raiding with him on Vashj, or Kael'thas, or being the "26th man" caller on Brutallus, or tanking a door on M'uru, so on and so forth, through Nax, Ulduar, ToGC, ICC, Lich King and this expansion. And there is more I don't know, success he had with this guild years before I joined when Draveth was GM. The more I think about it, the sadder it makes me (I hate change). Eb was there, pretty much every night, for years, and there are only a handful of people I've played with longer. This is the closing of an era. Good luck Eb! I hope you'll find your way back! More than anyone else that has ever had this tag, you are Tyranny.

ebnuszenretirement.png

Sign in to follow this