Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Sign in to follow this  
Skroesec

Hard Mode Putricide drops mixed drinks.

puthmfunny1.jpg

Well that was fast! It wasn't too long ago we were nubile refugees on a scary new server filled with *gasp* alliance that could kill you (all 3 of them).  A few weeks later we're 11/12 we're battle-hardened vets with 3 of the 5 "hard" fights down since we moved here (4/5 total).  Let's party!

Great job everyone! Special kudos to Moonfannia for disease management and Marconos for the healing breakthrough!

Oh yeah he still hasn't dropped the caster sword. FML.

Also Deph didn't like the front page for Shadowmourne. Talon asked if I was on acid. I was inclined to agree, so I made something far more appropriate. Here's Dephness with some of Canada's finest hoisting Canada's new flag.

Sign in to follow this