Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Sign in to follow this  
Golgath

Gurtogg dead, photographers wanted.

I hated everyone else's screenshot, being the dick that I am, so I suppose this should suffice. This is what happens when I miss the first kill since Maulgar (and I wasn't 70 then).

Gurtogg.jpg

honestly i think we were all in awe and didnt remember the screenshot. at least i was, a portal was already up when i was taking the few i did...  and i didnt whine about the  logos on ppl. from a day of constant idiocy, to a night of one shots( ravager pwning draveth on supremus doesnt count.  fuck if i can tell  sups front from  his back.)  and a new kill... it was quite euphoric, so F that kill shot. 

You guys do realize that part of the reason I posted that was just to piss you all off.    ;D

how about posting the reliquary pic sometime this year..

P

I've got the RoS picture ready, so i'll post it this afternoon after work. You'll have to forgive me, but I stayed up til 4 am last night finishing off a powerpoint presentation for my annual evaluation, and thankfully it netted me the raise I wanted.

Sign in to follow this