Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Sign in to follow this  
Golgath

Shit to pass the time til BT/Hyjal Kills

Drav regails us with his Wii prowess.

Drav_s%20jerking%20skillz.jpg

This is what happens when you mix Rell and alcohol.

Rell%20drunk.jpg

rell%20drunk%202.jpg

Tyranny's recruiting perks in action!

Tyranny%20recruiting%20perks.jpg

Because everyone needs Bish's man-love(AKA Superbad)

I%20luv%20u.jpg

I see Drav conveniently left out mention of the Mario Party paint-scrubbing masturbation game, at which I clearly defeated him.  We split the two matches of the "shake the soda can" masturbation game.

i have video of said 'masturbation' wii game....

but ippon woud smash my face if i posted it.

and dude,  i  am no longer talking if youre gonna be posting  bad typing >< ( me thinks  you  did this on  purpose.)

and

deaityns typing was worse when drunk, since it made no sense whatsoever

It wasn't so much bad typing as the combination of that, him lisping and slurring on vent, and randomly humping everyone in Shattrah that had a female character.

Sign in to follow this