Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Sign in to follow this  
Golgath

Kael'thas dies from Boredom

11 posts in this topic

Orange, just for future notice, kill shots where you zoom in to frame the raid so people are larger than individual pixels is kinda nice.

Ever take a photo class before or own a camera? 

also helps to have everyone behidn the corpse. you dont need the corpses names.. that is what makes the  shots so far back. blizz puts there names 80 feet in the air. my alar shot  was guilty of this as well...  but i was trying to centre it ( then agian i also wasnt plannign to have mine posted ) :( next time just a reg pic and cropping to center will be my choice :)

next kill get behind the corpse and stand still till the shot is taken.

My point is that if you use the in-game zoom function to crop as you're taking the shot, the resolution stays the same, thereby giving you a high-quality shot.

Zooming before taking the shot is similar to using an optical portion of a camera. Cropping afterwards ruins picture resolution  and is similar to how a digital camera zooms using software instead of optical zoom capabilities.

If you crop after, you get a shitty image of very pixellized figures.

If you don't crop at all, you get a field of cartoon ants surrounding a grasshopper.

If you crop after, you get a shitty image of very pixellized figures.

If you don't crop at all, you get a field of cartoon ants surrounding a grasshopper.

yeah , i have an easier time doing this when i can eyes of beast and  get the pet to take the picture :)

and yes  optical zoom>digital zoom :)

Sign in to follow this