Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Sign in to follow this  
Orange

You can be my wing man anytime!

ever since orange took over the screenshots the quality has sucked anyways.  no matter which way you look you're not gonna be seen.

ever since orange took over the screenshots the quality has sucked anyways.  no matter which way you look you're not gonna be seen.

they sucked when others took them and had even  more gay lines. i admit the vashj one is terrible, but it doesnt have much to live up to. i guess we arent cool enough to behave like  other guilds  and  have organized screens, without  random shit in them. owell.

on the other hand, at least orange recorded it at high quality :)

it honestly makes more sense to do it how drav used to with him in front, or  have a pet used with  eyes so everyone is in it, close up. With our zoom ranges increased it shouldn't be too hard to get everyone in and still be able to see where ppl are.

anyhow, it was just a screen, we got the kill,  she dropped crap, hurrah, true us fashion.

bitch better drop good stuff tonight!

(ok ok so MAYBE im being a bit bias on loot preferences... wtb bow, boots, and helm... everything else, to me, is crap! ><)

:D

Sign in to follow this