Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Sign in to follow this  
Pokepokepoke

Tyranny members from vanilla Lothar

Hello all, this is Felon/Pokepokepoke, troll rogue from Demolition/Ruin in vanilla and Tyranny earlier in BC. Just checking to see if there are any classic Demolition/Ruin people left. I'm playing classic on Mankrik with a ton of people from Might, add me on bnet at Fullmetal#1955 if you want to join or just to say hi. Later all.

We're playing on Herod - we will have a guild, lots of folks playing. I didn't join Tyranny until WOTLK - but lots of old folks here, including Orange :)

One of my roommates started playing and the remembering began. I'm currently ordering a computer. At some point I calculated I had spent at minimum 40,000 human hours playing WoW. It has been 9 years since ive played an online game. 

-Vethe/Xerith

Aesis#11894

Sign in to follow this