Welcome to Tyranny

Tyranny is recruiting all exceptional players for progression in World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth. We are a 14 year-old, 3 day a week premier raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows the balance of WoW with non-game commitments.

• Announcements

• Skroesec

Forums are now in archive mode   09/11/20

The Tyranny Forums have shifted to read-only.  No new accounts or posts can be created. We now do our communication on Discord.   If you are a retired raider or friend and need access to our Discord server, send a BNet friend request to strife#1977 or email skroesec@live.com and we'll get you access.    
Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Tyranny's Kill Videos

28 posts in this topic
On 10/19/2017 at 5:08 AM, Jules said:

a modified the kill screenshot a bit, to make it my desktop background/wallpaper. Removing the names above everyones head took forever!! D:  The second one is my favorite (with just the tyranny logo). Im just glad Dianox didnt step on my tail on the pic. Also Drendz, please save up for some nail clippers. Your bear needs them badly.

P.S. <3 Arij

7u3ruAo.png

BTgBB6g.png

jMlSOGr.png

I'll redo the above for our Argus/Antorus screenshots

Noob at streaming so no sound and not great quality, but here's the kill. Let me know if someone wants to use it for a montage or anything

7 minutes ago, Ryure said:

Juls, your video is incredibly choppy starting from P3

yea im not sure whats causing the dropped frames

Sign in to follow this